When Brad Thorp, our Sales VP, met the ProMedica ForeverFit team the first time, he was struck by 2 things:
- ProMedica ForeverFit’s superior offerings which are at the intersection of fitness and wellness and beautifully straddle both worlds.
- Their clarity about what they wanted. Covid had just struck and they wanted:
- Ability to offer Virtual only memberships
- Need 15 feet of social distancing – 250 Sq’ per person
- A friendly UI for older members
- Cardiac rehab, exercise physiologist etc. special populations
But what he was sure about was Smart Health Club’s ability to deliver on all the above and more. We can confidently say today that ProMedica ForeverFit is using almost all modules offered by SHC and putting almost all of Smart Health Club’s functionality to fantastic use.
ProMedica ForeverFit : A Medically Integrated Fitness Centre. In other words, a Fitness Centre that specialises and excels at curating and integrating a fitness environment with their wellness programs.
They have 1500 active members. These members have access to a variety of fitness and wellness programmes, including Group Exercise, Pilates, Golf, Swim Lessons, Massage Therapies, and Fitness and
MEET THE TEAM.
She’s the Operations Manager at
ProMedica ForeverFit. In addition, she collaborates closely with Smart Health Clubs to develop and manage new and exciting sections of the SHC App.
She is the Program Coordinator at ProMedica ForeverFit. She manages the following aspects of the SHC App: The Group Ex and Swim Lane calendars, colors, push notifications and banners.
Why ProMedica ForeverFit chose Smart Health Clubs?
Smart Health Clubs was the software of choice for ProMedica ForeverFit because our solution allowed clubs to:
- Customize, brand and display their information on a Mobile App
- Be in complete control of their information and look using the WebApp
- Allow their members to make bookings prior to showing up at the club.
The aim was to give a seamless experience to the members. We even took care of their specific needs:
- Allowing members to make limited bookings for a single day – Through Capacity Limitation
- Allowing members to claim a spot in a class in case somebody cancels – Through Waitlist Option
The ProMedica ForeverFit app was launched.
It had everything that ProMedica ForeverFit wanted.
- The app was set up with attractive colors, icons that pop, rich department, class and instructor information
- It also had a great set of dynamic banners that are always available to their members for the most updated information about the club
- Along with these, the app had the ability to book specific spots in a class, studios and pools.
SOLUTION - BOOKING AND ATTENDANCE.
Today ProMedica ForeverFit is using a diverse set of Booking and Attendance policies for Group Ex classes and Swim Lanes, such as –
- 3 types of Waitlists
- Multiple notification options
- Booking windows
- Department Specific Booking policies, cancellation windows and many more.
SOLUTION - ON-DEMAND AND LIVE STREAMING MODULE.
- On Demand Videos – Access limited to certain membership types videos
- Automatic conversion of Live Streamed Videos to On Demand Videos
- Introduction of Re-Broadcasting of Pre-Recorded On Demand and Live Streamed
SOLUTION - FITNESS TRAINING MODULE.
ProMedica ForeverFit also opted for the Fitness Training module offered by Smart Health Clubs.
Clubs could now let their personal trainers create exercises, workouts and elaborate fitness training plans on the platform. They can be sold to all members or be assigned to specific clients by the trainer.
ProMedica ForeverFit created a few different plans. This offering syncs up with Exercise Logs on the app for members to view, perform and log their activities in a single place.